Expandable 5 Compartment Cutlery Organiser Kitchen Drawer Tray Insert Cabinet Utensil Box
- Cutlery flat wire organiser – keeps your cutlery neatly arranged to store it in drawers and make it easy to access. – With 5 sections, ideal for cutlery, serving utensils and various kitchen utensils. Fits in any kitchen to make organizing cutlery and utensils easier.
- Clever storage: the main part of the main compartment is made of high-quality PP + TPR material, which is safe and healthy. Multiple compartments provide plenty of space for different sized items, small sections that are great for forks, knives, spoons, chopsticks, wine opener etc. – Long, large areas, ideal for cooking utensils such as spatulas, whisks, tongs, ladles, rolling pin and more
- Multi-purpose – The classic cutlery compartment with 5 grills can be easily inserted in most kitchen drawers. Versatile compartment holder for kitchen, office, bathroom – office supplies such as pens, ballpoint pens, paper clips, craft materials, accessories for technology and devices – also for toiletries, beauty products, care tools and much more.
- Practical design – Has a total of 5 sections – Made of durable plastic – White with grey interior – Soft rounded corners – Handle lined tray to keep cutlery in place – Non-slip rubber feet to prevent slipping – Easy to clean – Use this drawer storage box to say goodbye to overloaded and wasted space, this is a durable storage solution.
Size: Small: 32x28x5cm; Large: 45cm x 32.5cm x 4.5cm
1 or 2x Cutlery Drawer Organiser
Location: This product is ready to ship from our Sydney-based warehouse.
Expect dispatch 1 – 2 business days.
Expect delivery times are 2 – 8 business days Australia wide (from daye of despatch). Please note that delivery’s to WA may take 4 – 10 in transit once dispatched.
Please note, all the delivery dates times are provided by a third-party service provider and are only estimates.
Courier company: AUS POST & Other local couriers (eg: Fastway). Please note the courier company will be chosen automatically for you depends on your location.
Please make sure the contact name, mobile number and address were written. Missing or wrong information may cause delay, additional charge, or lost.
Terms of sales
Change of Mind? No worries!
If you change your mind on an item purchased, you can receive a full refund less the inspection and restocking fee from $7 which will be provided to you prior to your return. Goods must be returned in original condition, with proof of purchase, within 30 days of the purchase date.
Buyer is responsible for the return freight cost.
All warranty claims must be directed to our Customer Service team by sending a message to us through ebay
In order to make a claim, you must provide the Help Centre with:
– Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
– photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
– your invoice (including order number) and any other proof of purchase; and
any other details we may need to process your claim.
Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
Our Customer Service will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense.
Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
– where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
– where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
– where damage results from any third party software or hardware not provided by us;
– where items are lost or stolen; and
– in relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with specifications or they expire by normal use.
Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.