Gerintech Double Power Point GPO Outlet 10A with USB A & C
GERINTECH, an Australia Registered Brand.
What is a GPO?
A GPO stands for General Power Outlet and is an obsolete term for what is now called a ‘socket outlet’ or ‘power point’. It carries electricity from the main power supply to appliances.
What is USB-C?
USB-C is an industry-standard connector for transmitting both data and power on a single cable. The USB-C connector was developed by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF), the group of companies that has developed, certified, and shepherded the USB standard over the years.
Gerintech’s Latest Power Point = GPO + USB A + USB C
USB Type-C ports are now found on all manner of devices, from simple external hard drives to high-end laptops and the latest smartphones. Gerintech upgrade the product with built-in USB Type-C and increase the charging current simultaneously based on many feedbacks from our clients. Enjoy charge your smart devices with our USB power point which includes up to 3.6Amp fast charging support.
(Electrician) Installation Guide:
1. Demount Clip-on Cover. Use a flat blade screw driver to release cover from receptacle.
2. Wiring Work. Insert neutral, live and earth wire into the N, L and E terminals.
3. Mounting in the Wall. Use two screws to mounting the receptacle onto mounting box.
4. Push Back Clip-on Cover. Gently push the cover back into place over the mounting box.
1. Installation must be carried out by a licensed electrician.
2. Turn the power OFF before commencing work.
3. Do not install in wet locations or where the receptacle splashed with liquid.
4. Do not exceed the maximum rated current of the socket.
Brand: GERINTECH (IP Australia Registered)
Number of Socket Outlets: 2
Power Point Rated Voltage: 240V AC
Power Point Rated Current: 10A
Socket Switch: Rocker
USB Ports: 3
USB Type: 2xUSB-A, 1xUSB-C
USB Power: 5V 3.6A Total
Mounting Position: Horizontal
Fixing Mode: By screws
Product Size: 118mm x 72mm x 35 mm
Mounting Depth Clearance: 23mm
Fixing Center: 84 mm
Conform Standards: AS/NZ3112:2017
Product Certifications: RCM