8″ Damascus Steel Chef Knife
Surface Process: Polishing Processing, High-end Appearance
Blade Material: Japanese VG10 Steel Core Damascus Steel
Handle Material: G10+S/S+Mosic Rivet
Strong Hardness: 59-61HRC
Craft: Ammer Stria Forged Processing
Sharpness:Level of Cutting Force with 6.0-8.0N International Standard
Knife Weight-273g, Blade Length-8″/ 203mm, Knife Length-12.75″/ 323mm, Blade Width-45mm, Blade Thickness-2.2mm
1. Size and weight are manually measured and there may be some errors, please take the actual object as the standard.
2. Due to different display and shooting light and other factors, there may be some color difference, please take the actual object as the standard.
Note: New and old boxes are shipped randomly, so stay tuned.
1. Please keep it away from children.
2. Please don’t keep the edge and point of knife aim to people.
3. Please don’t catch the knife by hand when the knife drop down.
4. Please clean and dry the knife after using, and place it to the dry place.
5. The blade is very sharp, please don’t use you finger to test the knife sharpness.
6. Please do not use it to cut hard food such as bones, frozen foods, dried herbs, etc.