Smart Plug WiFi Outlet Works with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Home
- Input: 100-240V~, 50/60Hz, 10.0A
- Output: 100-240V~, 50/60Hz, 10.0A maximum load
- None Energy Monitor Function
- Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK *Does not support Enterprise WiFi.
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, 1T1R
meross WiFi Smart Plug Support Siri Voice Control
- Remote control
- Works with Apple HomeKit
- Siri and Alexa Voice control
- Create Scene and Schedule
- Group Control room by room
- Android users can use this product normally through Meross App!
APP Remote Control
Turn electronics on/off from anywhere with internet via the Meross app. Please note that Homekit remote control requires iPad or HomePod etc. Please check Apple HomeKit website to learn more.
Set on/off schedules at sunrise/sunset/clock time. The meross wifi plug will automatically turn on or off any home appliances according to the schedule you set, energy and cost saving.
Siri and Alexa Voice Control
You can voice control meross smart plug via Apple Siri ,Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant. You can easily control it with voice commands. “Alexa, turn on the bedroom lamp”.
“Hey Siri, turn on the bedroom lamp”.
HomeKit app lets you create custom scenes that will turn on/off a number of devices at the same time.
These scenes can be activated automatically at a set time, or when certain conditions are met, such as ”Hey Siri, good morning”.
Make Your Home as Secure as Smart
HomeKit are available as a foundational layer of security for your smart home. HomeKit Devices work on your local network, there’s no risk about personal data and password breach.
Easy to Set Up
Intuitive setup guide in Apple Home app and Meross app allows you to set up the device in 2min. meross smart plug work with all these platforms, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac.(iOS 13 or above), Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant.
Can’t pair with Apple HomeKit?
1. Check your system: Requirement: iOS 13 and above. If not, please upgrade to the latest version.
2. WLAN router problem: You will fail when connecting to 5G WiFi. Make sure your router has a 2.4GHz WiFi and connect both smart plug and your iPhone or iPad to the 2.4GHz WiFi. Or turn off the 5GHz WiFi of your router temporarily until you succeed in paring the device.
3. Uncertified accessory: This could be a glitch from Apple HomeKit cloud server. Please wait for 1~2 hours and try again.
4. Lost QR code: If QR code don’t work, please tap the “I Don’t Have a Code or Cannot Scan” and input the 8-digit setup code manually.
5. Fail to connect Alexa/Google APP: Users have to connect with Home App successfully. Then connect meross app and skill Alexa and Google Home.
Category smart garage door opener support Apple HomeKit smart lamp support Apple HomeKit smart led strip lights support Apple HomeKit smart bulb support Apple HomeKit Works with Apple Homekit ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ meross & Home App Control ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Works with Amazon Alexa ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Works with Google Assistant ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Compatible with SmartThings ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ No Hub Required ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓